My husband and I visited Secard several times before making our purchase.I suffer from severe arthritis and was seeking an above ground spa for pain relief.

The manager worked with us carefully and was clear as to the model we wanted. Then he wrote up our order incorrectly. As a result, we received the wrong model. When I called, I was informed the manager "was no longer with the company" and when I reported our complaint I was told "now you know why." We had it confirmed that the error was his.

After several days, we were offered a $200 refund on this $8300 purchase, which didn't even cover the cost of delivery.Very, very bad form!

Had an Experience with Secard Pools Montclair?

Comments

Beaux Art Chinese Shar Pei - Beware of Barbara Dion of Beaux Art Shar pei. I bought two sick dogs from her. Beaux Art Chinese Shar Pei "I bought a male apricot colored shar-pei from Barbara Dion in october 2015. She and her friend had advertised him on puppyfind as stud dog for sale. I talked with..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Nulook Auto Body - Nu Look Autobody repair in Norcross GA.  Awful work, Horrible attitudes! Nulook Auto Body "I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang. The damage was about $2500.00. After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it and immediately..." Read more WARNING TO ALL FORMER AND CURRENT CLIENTS OF LOCATIONS COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES IN FARMINGTON HILL Locations Commercial Real Estate Services "Joesph Barbera - Vice President, Business Brokerage for Locations Commercial Real Estate Services of Farmington Hills MI have hired FRANCES KURIAKUZ WHO HAS MULTIPLE CONVICTIONS FOR IDENTITY THEFT AND EMBEZZLEMENT..." Read more InmarRebates - Vitafusion rebate InmarRebates "I've tried several times to download the rebate form for the $5 on Vitafusion vitamins. The tag around the bottle cap sent me to Inmar Rebate Center. Since there is..." Read more Jayco - Disgusted! Jayco "New jayco 27.5 ht roof leaks warped door on slide from moisture. Service says doesnt leak. Decking is sepetated. Used once two weeks old. Clothes were wet. They say nothing..." Read more Very disappointed with Camping World of Council Bluffs, IA Camping World "Purchased a new 2016 27ft Heartland Pioneer RB220 on February 20th 2017. Was just what we wanted! Supposedly went through their "cleanup and pre-delivery inspection" and we pulled it home..." Read more